Managing hairloss and thinning. If your hair is thinning due to breakage, not all hair extensions and braids will be suitable.
• Hair is breaking at the front/edges of the hairline.
• Hair is becoming thinner at the front/edges of the hair line.
• Hair is thinner at the crown.
• Hair is breaking at the nape.
• Hair is becoming thinner at the nape
• Hormone changes
• Traction alopecia
Hairloss and hair thinning management tips
Our at home care tips:
• We strongly advise against braids, protective styling and all forms of hair extensions. Due to the fact that tension on the hair problem areas can worsen.
• We recommend that a low manipulation style is used, until the breakage ceases. Examples are a loose bun or a loose hair up do. You could also wear a silk/satin headscarf or headband. These are available for purchase at our home base salon or at hair shops local to us. Using a silk/satin material can help retain moisture and avoid tension, excessive rubbing and tugging of the hair.
• Take gentle care when detangling and washing your hair.
• Oil massage on your scalp for 5 mins before or during washing. This helps promote stimulation- the blood flow regulation to the surface of the hair follicle. Our go to oils which help stimulate growth are:
• Black seed oil
• Almond oil
• Jamaican black castor oil.
Services we maybe able to offer:
• Deep conditioning or protein repair treatements.
• Dominican Blowouts.
• Hair Integration systems.
• Loose buns.
Non surgical hairloss treatment in Manchester
If you require a service from us, and you have the above hair complaints. You would need to book in for a consultation, so we can assess the hair and give you further expert hairloss management advice.
Consultations are £15 and last up to 45 mins. An analysis, recommendations and a next step plan will be given.
Please click on the link address and fill out the questionnaire. We will endeavour to get back to you https://nyaimpressions.com/contact-nya/